Paris, an easily accessible city
Right at the heart of Europe, Paris enjoys excellent air, rail and road links.
Two of Europe's main airports, Roissy CDG and Orly, are located at only 30 minutes from the city centre. Over 440 regular and low cost airlines are serving 530 cities in 135 countries, representing one of the Europe's densest and best performing transport network.
Three TGV stations provide service to France and major European cities (Paris-Brussels via Thalys: 1h 20min; Paris-London via Eurostar: 2h 15min) and interconnections with Paris two international airports;
Paris to Luxembourg (2h 05min), Stuttgart (3h 40min), Frankfurt (3h 50min) and Zürich (4h 35min)
Public transportation: 14 metro lines (200km, 319 stations), 5 RER lines and 1,371 buses offer a very dense and convenient connecting network within the city and with suburbs. Since 2006, a tramway is circulating all around Paris.
Access: Paris Palais des Congrès
2 place de la Porte Maillot - 75017 PARIS, France
Located on the Place de la Porte Maillot, the Palais des Congrès de Paris is a state-of-the-art conference and exhibition venue in the heart of the city. It is within 15-minute walk from the famous Champs-Elysées.
It is connected to the entire highway system via the ring-road. Whatever the arrival point, train station or airport, the various transport means provide optimal access to the Palais des Congrès.
It can be directly accessed by metro and 1 500 parking spaces are available.
- from the A1, A4, A6, A10 or A15 motorways: head towards Paris; take the Porte de Ternes - exit on the western section of the ring road.
- from the A3, A13 or A14 motorways: head towards Paris; take the Porte Maillot - exit on the southern section of the ring road. 1 500 parking spaces are available in an underground car park with direct access to the Palais des Congrès.
- from Roissy-Charles de Gaulle airport:
- 33 min by Air France coaches* / 25 min by car
- from Orly airport: 55 min by Air France coaches* (Invalides)
+ RER C / 25 min by car
*Air France coaches: departures/arrivals every 15 minutes